Old May 9th 04, 07:49 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Pete & Renee Davis wrote:

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en" html
Monitoring Times lists then at 5995kHz and 6130kHz. I can't rmemebr
which one it was, but I did catch them Friday night here in southern
Maine. Fading in and out badly, but they're still heeeeeeeeeeeere.
pPete Davis pJay wrote: blockquote TYPE=CITEI drifted away from
sw listening for a few months and upon my return seem to brhave
discovered that I can no longer receive any of my old VOA
frequencies. brI used to be able to listen to their Caribbean and
Central America feeds brlike locals, and during the day I got other
feeds, generally pretty well. brNow I can't find them at all.
pWhat are the details of what has happened at VOA and are there any
brtransmissions still receivable in the Northeast USA?
pJay/blockquote /html

Can't you figure out how to posts to Usenet in plain text?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California