Old May 9th 04, 08:41 AM
Volker Tonn

T. Early schrieb:

Yet another expert with a built in lie detector enabling him to
distinguish between various types of propaganda and the "truth."
Needless to say, "propaganda" is coverage that doesn't suit his
preconceptions, while he finds "truth" in the recently discredited
BBC because the reporting has more in common with his "America-BAD"

You're basically right. But you have to listen to find out what's going
wrong.

Tell me, Volker, just what is it that makes you so much
smarter than us "stupid" U.S. citizens?

I KNOW that even the german government is lying all the way. The
difference is: in first place I do not believe anything our government
says, and I basically do NOT support our government.
Too many americans are following their government like blind sheeps :-(
It's not far away from taking it religous.
Ar least our (german) radiostations are independent from government.
Although they go wrong on some facts too. But they are smart enough to
to clear it up.