Old May 9th 04, 08:43 AM
Jay Heyl

In article ,
says...
Sorry my questions caused you so much anger. I was asking if anyone could
tell me about what is going on at the VOA and if anyone could report on any
signals they might still be able to receive for VOA. They seemed like
reasonable questions for this forum.

I regularly get strong VOA signals intended for Africa at lunch time
here on the west coast. I've never taken the time to try to figure out
where they're coming from. These broadcasts are mostly African futbol
scores and discussions, along with the occasional human interest story
and American pop song. The only time I listen is if BBC or R.
Netherlands aren't coming in that day.

-- Jay