Old May 9th 04, 08:29 PM
Mike Andrews

Ken Knecht wrote:
What are the rotating dipoles I see here and there used for? I
suspect data but why not microwave? Among others, I see one on
the front of my supermarket, and four more on a pair of large
high advertising signs. I'm sure there are others if I'd look for
them. They are not very noticable.

They are about 4 - 6' long, metal, and turn about once every 5
seconds.

Got an image you could mail me? The address is good.

--
It typically takes 25-30 gallons of petrol/diesel to fully-consume an
average-sized body under ideal conditions. That I am conversant with