Old May 9th 04, 08:58 PM
Stinger

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
MWB,

Once Again ... You are Incredible. {Simply Incredulous :}

MWB - To take a 'news source' like "www.halturnershow.com"
and turn it into a basis of FACT for another of one of your
Wild Ass Exaggerations.

"Another example of the ways the Patriot Act will be extended
to accomplish virtually any purpose the gov't wants."

MWB - Nay what we have is 'Another example of the ways
that "MWB" will extend his personal reality to accomplish
virtually any purpose that his wrapped mind wants.'

MWB - We await another Liberal LIE . . .

MWB - We await another Leftist DISTORTION . . .

MWB - Give Us Something to Think About {Boggle Our Minds !} ~ RHF
.

Unfortunately true, but not just for Michael.

I find that a huge amount of liberal rhetoric is based around "facts" that
aren't (actually) facts! If these guys think that something will help make
their case, they will fabricate facts, credentials, or anecdotes at the drop
of a hat.

Besides Michael's oft-discussed "Ph.D.", here's another case-in-point: Some
enviro-goofball called in to Rush Limbaugh's show, and began ranting about
how SUV's are ruining the environment, etc., and then said that he's doing
his part because he owns a Honda Prius, a hybrid gas/electric vehicle.

Then Rush explained to the dumbass that the Prius hybrid vehicle is made by
Toyota.

-- Stinger