Old May 10th 04, 12:17 AM
uncle arnie

On Sun, 09 May 2004 02:52 pm -0600 UTC, Tracy Fort posted:
%MM

Sorry if it offends the rest of the world! I support the 1st
ammendment, but not near as much as I support the 2nd.

Tracy

Perhaps for the benefit of the rest of world you could describe these
ammendments. America has so much to teach the rest of the world. You know,
how to do things right. So they can understand America better and love her
more.

Paraphrasing Mencken: 'In America, it's pretty well impossible to heave an
egg out of your car window and not hit a gun owner'.