Old May 10th 04, 03:18 PM
RHF

= = = (LW) wrote in message
= = = . com...
Tracy Fort wrote ...

Sorry if it offends the rest of the world! I support the 1st
ammendment, but not near as much as I support the 2nd.

Good point - if they took away the 2nd,
there probably wouldn't be a first, anyway.

TLF,

More people will Listen to a Man with a "Gun in his Hands"
then a Man with 'empty hands'.

Many people will Listen to a Man with a "Cash in his Hands"
then a Man with 'empty hands'.

The Rich and Powerful Man can Buy the Men with the Guns.

Therefore the Average Citizen needs a Gun to give him Equal
Standing with the Rich and Powerful. For when a group of
Average Citizens come together in Common Defense; they are
more powerful then all the Rich and Powerful and their Hired
Guns. Here in lies the strength and purpose of the Second
Amendment; to 'balance' "the Will of the People" against
the forces of the Rich and Powerful (those who would
control them).

Americans Arm Yourself and Speak-Out for Yourself ~ RHF

..