Old May 10th 04, 06:32 PM
m II

GO BEARCATS wrote:

On the way out by the checkout line I saw a big display with those mentioned
batteries. For the good of the country, don't go to Wal-Mart. ;-)

On my last visit to a local Wal Mart I walked down to the central area,
where the electronics stuff is displayed. Half way there, a young
employee was coming the other way, pushing a cart with bags of
snack/junk food on it. A container of doughnuts fell off the cart.
Instead of picking it up, the kid started kicking it towards his
destination, which was a display stand at the coner of the isles.

I haven't been back since.

mike