Old May 10th 04, 07:19 PM
Bill Everhart

On Mon, 10 May 2004 08:13:59 -0400, Dan wrote:

On 9 May 2004 21:38:10 -0700, (the captain) wrote:

if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

Here's an idea! Why don't you just killfile him, instead of trying
to "get rid of him". Using your "logic", I could complain to *your*
ISP, since this post of yours is definitely off topic!

Dan

Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440,
Grundig S650, S700, S800, YB400, YB550PE
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Hallicrafters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1937)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)

Sure his post is off topic stupid - how else is he supposed to
respond? Dan, I've got some wires to hook to your fingers if you'll
just go stand on that bucket over there. Electric shock therapy can
work.