Old May 11th 04, 01:19 AM
N8KDV

Brian Hill wrote:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Mon 10 May 2004 01:19:16a, (GO BEARCATS) wrote in
message :

Why is it everytime some one kill files somebody. They have to tell
everybody about it? LOL!

At least with me, in *hopes* that it would help that person think
"Dang,DX is killfiling me, there 'must' be a good reason."

To be sure it can be used tactfully in some cases, but for the majority of
occurrences, it appears to me that the person doing the plonk *has* to
announce it in order to get the satisfaction of "hitting the bully and
running away".

More often than not, the plonkee is going to respond to it anyway - so
everyone, except the plonker, gets one more taste of it. A plonk file,
used properly and tastefully, can be very effective. A plonkfile, used as
a hit-and-run weapon, is a tool for spineless cowards who probably have
ample experience with being bullied and *still* haven't figured out the
most effective response.

Just my $.02.

I wonder who's kill filed my butt? I really don't like being off topic but I
just can't help responding to things I have opinions about. Oh well!

I have no one in the killfile here!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B