Old May 11th 04, 02:45 AM
N8KDV

DeWayne wrote:

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

and we will not let his ISP off the hook either !!!!!

I only know of two possible ways to get rid of anybody here. Kill him/her or
sue him/her. Even if they win they lose financially. It can cost a lot of
money for a defense, even if the person has done nothing wrong whatsoever.
The legal fees can be HUGE! Other than these tactics, you might as well go
away.

And then the person you've sued falsely turns around and sues your sorry ass!,
for damages... And wins!

Better hit the lawbooks, retard!