Old May 11th 04, 06:17 AM
Telamon

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: Bill Everhart

On Mon, 10 May 2004 03:15:49 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

You continue to wear the king of Trolls crown.

I'm Pro "Old" Europe. They get more vacation days then we do.

Please, Bill, don't re-quote Telamon's one-line posts. They are just too
analytically overwhelming....

Since I generally write in a straightforward fashion, it should not take
much effort to understand what I write. You on the other hand have such
a tortuous thought process necessitated by constant stream of lies and
fabrications that a team of psychiatrists could not decipher your
missives.

However, I can understand that a person with your educational background
and intelligence might have a bit of difficulty.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California