Old May 11th 04, 05:09 PM
N8KDV

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 08:26:43 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:37:50 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

Interesting news story...

Tracy

Fox - muhahahaa. Not news - Republican infomercial. Feel sorry for
you trix.

I feel sorry for the Liberal's who are supporting an individual who has
admitted to committing war atrocities, and who has obviously lied about
others committing such acts.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

I don't care what Kerry did 30 yrs ago nor do I care what Bush did
then either. I just want to be in the majority crowd that thinks Bush
is doing a bad job. I can't think of anything he's done correctly
since getting in office.

Once again, that's your problem! You just can't think!

Perhaps some day you'll get the hang of it.