Old May 11th 04, 06:16 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

Have you told your current employer that you lied about having a PhD in the
past?

Yes. Knowing what you would eventually attempt, I have shown him several
threads involving exchanges between you and I. His words are the same that come
from everyone else, "Why do you even bother screwing around with idiots lke
that..."

He is satisfied with my academic credentials, which were never misrepresented
to him.

I'd challenge you to show the same threads to your employers, but you don't
have one, being rather permanently unemployed...

Why would any employer, or potential employer of mine care about whether or not YOU
lied about having a PhD?

Boy, you sure are retarded!