Old May 11th 04, 08:16 PM
N8KDV

Tracy Fort wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 15:08:18 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 18:33:15 GMT, "Dwight Stewart"
wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people. I wonder whether this same
auther, and those who agree with him, thinks our soldiers should adopt that
same standard in their treatment of Americans.

Dwight Stewart

It's much better than the liberal crap that Bryant posts. It's
actually true!

Can you believe it? Our Islamic brothers are beheading people again.
But that is not really torture now is it? It can't be. It doesn't last
very long and I'm sure they don't make them pull their pants off
before the beheading! No!, beheading is a perfectly normal act. Maybe
Bryant could go over there and get his own beheading video and have
his wife post it here for all of us to watch. It won't hurt much. Come
on Mikey, what do you say?

Death to lying academics is what I say! Long live the jihad to purge our
educational institutions of lying scum!

It seems to me that the colleges were half full of the middle
easterners when I went there. If Bryant teaches at college we can
probably indirectly put some of the blame for all this on his
shoulders. He has been giving them a college education for years.

He is low level al-Qaida cadre.