Old May 11th 04, 08:40 PM
T. Early

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: "T. Early"

In fact, Bush has been roundly criticized, for better or worse, by

the
anti-war left for failing to substantiate claimed links between

Saddam
and Al Queda.

You are not having a good day.

Well, thanks for at least proving that there are no substantiated

links between
Al Qaida and Saddam. You might want to try about three months later

than
September when even Bush admitted that none were found after the

fall of
Baghdad.

You keep proving my points! Are you having a bad day?

Odd how certain portions of my posts keep "disappearing" when you
respond. Like this part:

G.W. Bush Sept. '03: "There's no question Saddam Hussein had al Qaeda
ties."

How would you have scored a debater that produced a verifiable quote
in comparison to another debater who attempted to refute it with a
vague reference to an unverified event? As i said about your earlier
comment--fiction. Typically unacknowledged fiction, but still
fiction.

BTW, is your command of the English language so tenuous that you
equate me acknowledging criticism about the existence of an Al Queda
connection with -proving- the lack of one? That's rhetorical BTW.