Old May 11th 04, 08:58 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "-=jd=-"

Here Mr. "Mullah-Of-Morality", I'll give you a real softball. Let's say
(for whatever reason) you are faced with the following choices for your
punishment. Please indicate which you would choose if given the choice and
knowing full well that if you did not choose, one would be chosen at
random for you:

- Beheading with a kitchen knife
- Beheading with a combat knife or bayonet
- Stoning
- Being burned alive
- Having your eyes plucked out, then having your throat cut.
- Lethal injection

Bonus points awarded if you can tell me which choices are not used by the
American criminal justice system.

When you reply with your dodge, obfuscation, redirection or casual
dismissal, don't forget to snip out the parts that stymie you.

I end up dead in all examples. They're all pretty barbaric. But it's just like
you to split hairs over forms of barbarism. Oh yeah, lethal injection is just
sooo much more civilized.

And I'm not using bandwidth to repeat all your mindless taunts and insults.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A