Old May 12th 04, 12:07 AM
Tracy Fort

On 11 May 2004 15:34:23 -0700, (RHF)
wrote:

TLF,

I think that each of the Bill of Rights are Important [.]
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitut...lofrights.html
http://www.house.gov/Constitution/Amend.html
http://www.findlaw.com/casecode/constitution/

NOTE: Although I would like to Repeal the 16th Amendment )
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/c...n/amendment16/

I Love My Country... and for that, I guess I Owe Everyone an Apology.

It is No Longer COOL to Love My Country
. . . why Hell "Cool" isn't 'cool' anymore !

Today's Definition of a Patriot seems to be:
"Someone Who Criticizes the USofA and Disparages Our Leaders."

I 'resist' this Change because I grew up in a time when:
- I was Proud to Be a Boy Scout
- - It was a Matter of Personal Honor.
- - - But Does Personal Honor, Matter Anymore ?

Today the Boy Scouts are Labeled as Bigots
. . . and some go so far to call them a HATE Group.

Once Again I Apologize for Loving My Country.
- Believing in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- - Believing in the Goodness of Americans.
- - - And having Faith in Our Leaders.

alioli - mcrow ~ RHF
.
.
= = = Tracy Fort wrote in message
Sorry if it offends the rest of the world! I support the 1st
ammendment, but not near as much as I support the 2nd.

Tracy

.

I agree....I just like some better than others.

Tracy