Old May 12th 04, 03:45 AM
tommyknocker

Dan wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:51:12 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

This is WWIII, wake up and get over it.

I agree with this. This *is* WWIII. The civilized world against
barbarians who want to return the world to the 12th century. These
people are insane.

Fortunately, we *will* stop them. It will take years, and will
probably take another 9-11 style attack on the US for the bleeding
heart liberals to get their heads out of their collective asses and
realize it, but it *will* happen.

I really doubt we'll stop them. They'll probably get what they want,
because they are willing to kill the entire world for it and we're not.
If they were for example to provoke a world nuclear war they would claim
victory even though the radioactive fallout would soon be killing them
as well. But they wouldn't care, they'd rather be dead than alive, and
frankly so would I.

Dan

Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440,
Grundig S650, S700, S800, YB400, YB550PE
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Hallicrafters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1937)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)