Old May 12th 04, 06:21 PM
m II

Stinger wrote:

As usual, you're with the "blame America first!" crowd (my new phrase for
liberals -- after all, everybody that disagrees with you is now a "neocon."

Looks like Michael Berg has something to say too. Is HE anti American?
I've been worried about human right ever since the Patriot Act. This guy
seems to have the SAME concerns.

I see you can having a real problem with this. The Hero Berg and his
traitor father. How do you explain the father's politics?

''I think a lot of people are fed up with the lack of civil rights
this thing has caused,'' Michael Berg said. ''I don't think this
administration is committed to democracy.''

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/133/...Berg_de:.shtml

http://tinyurl.com/253dm