Old May 12th 04, 06:23 PM
Mediaguy500

If you have ANY proof, evidence or data linking these guys to ANY of the
activities you're claiming, then you'd damn well better get on it with the
FCC,
the FBI and anyone else who'll liste

ho hum. the ham meetings at the time were in a room right next to the FBI's rom
in the same building.

The ham radio operators were friends with the FBI people.

They were able to either get their FBI friends to do illegal activiities with
them (unlikely) or were able to get their FBI friends to approve the hams doing
the illegal activities they wanted to do (more likely) which then would make it
legal since it was approved by the FBI.

Reporting those particular ham radio operator's abuses to some other place
today, such as the CIa or DOJ won't do any good since today the FBI, CIA, DOJ
and others are all part of the same security agency since Bush combined them
all into one.

They look out for their own.
I think having a ham license wrongfully
denied you is NOTHING compared to wiretapping, mail tampering and obstruction
of justice/bribery of the bench

I never said it was. I even specifically said "so what if I didn't get my ham
liscence that I should have gotten since I had answered most of the questions
correctly on it.Either way, I think you may be a bit paranoid indeed if you
"know" they've
done
these wholly illegal things to you, but haven't sought justice.

I did seek justice around the time it happened as soon as I aware of it
happening.

They were able to illegally get the judges to rule in their favor by
"obstructing justice" through their ilegal activities.

therefore, the only way that justice will be served is by me exposing the
illegal activities of these particualar ham radio operators by making it public
on the internet here what they have done.

They got away with their illegal crimes and got away with most of the ilegal
stuff that they planned.

They already got away with it. So the only way justice will get served now is
to make it public so that no other innocent person (who hapens to know them)
will get trapped by them like I was.