Old May 12th 04, 08:17 PM
GrtPmpkin32

or were able to get their FBI friends to approve the hams doing
the illegal activities they wanted to do (more likely) which then would make
it
legal since it was approved by the FBI.

Well, your understanding of what constitutes illegality is in need of repair.
Just because some field office of FBI guys tells their good-ol-boy friends that
they'll look the other way if they do something wrong, DOESN'T make the crime
any less of a crime. It's illegal, and those FBI guys are breaking the law. The
FBI, try though some of them might, cannot rewrite the law whenever they see
fit.

Reporting those particular ham radio operator's abuses to some other place
today, such as the CIa or DOJ won't do any good since today the FBI, CIA, DOJ
and others are all part of the same security agency since Bush combined them

So you're saying that all of these agencies are going to protect their own and
ignore complaints? You sound like some of the folks in my area...

I never said it was. I even specifically said "so what if I didn't get my ham
liscence that I should have gotten since I had answered most of the questions
correctly on it.

I *didn't say* you thought the license was more important than the other stuff.
I merely said *I* felt that way. I think you are paranoid, or don't read
terribly well.

They were able to illegally get the judges to rule in their favor by
"obstructing justice" through their ilegal activities.

So another crime took place. Did you try to seek justice for THAT one?

therefore, the only way that justice will be served is by me exposing the
illegal activities of these particualar ham radio operators by making it
public
on the internet here what they have done.

Did you post a link to some website where you actually name names, give
evidence, etc.? Because if you did, I missed it... and without doing something
along those lines, you're hardly threatening those jerks with any kind of
come-uppance that they so richly deserve for screwing you over.
How is anyone going to be helped to avoid these guys if they don't know whom to
avoid?

Linus