Old May 12th 04, 08:23 PM
GrtPmpkin32

ah, but it is illegal to carry out that obligation, becaues to do so, I have
FULLY expose everything illegal those particular ham radio operators did, and
to FULLY expose everything they did, I also have to expose innocent people
who
don't want their names on the
internet and who don't want their adresses
revealed on the internet, which is illegal to do without their permission
since
they are innocent people.

The only reason you think this is because you are under impression that at this
point the internet is the only option you have. It isn't, never was. You don't
NEED to post names and addresses of innocent people anywhere. People you're not
charging shouldn't be worried about anything, if they're innocent.

Changing the innocent peoples' names is considered "fraud" by the judges.

Well, I don't know what shows you've been watching, but changing the names to
protect the innocent is a long-standing practice, hardly frowned upon by
anyone.