Old May 13th 04, 01:43 AM
T. Early

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

"hooks of Patrick" wrote in message
groups.com...
It didn't take the whackjob conspiracy theorists on domestic

shortwave
radio very long to claim that "BergchopGate" was all staged.
I wonder if Alex Jones will "produce" another one of his
famous "patriot militialoon" conspiracy theory videos on this

shortly...?

Interesting that the SW loonies are calling this a fake... I would

have
thought they would be calling for blood offerings..

Things are getting twisted out there and hard to predict. A lot of
these SW nitwits have turned anti-administration. The Berg execution
takes some heat off Bush and puts it back on those who commit the true
atrocities. Ergo, wishful thinking: it must have been faked.