Old May 13th 04, 01:54 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"-=jd=-" wrote:

| I have seen the video and it is not unlike others displaying islamic
| terrorists doing what they do best: taking a prisoner bound hand and foot
| and carving them up.

Brybaby watched the video and cheered.

| What I find just as disturbing is the politically correct thought process
| that asserts:
|
| - We can find a way to coexist with these radical islamics
| - We can "agree to disagree" with these islamics and live in peace
| - We just need to sit down and talk openly with them to find peace
| - We need to promote mutual understanding
| - We need to be more tolerant of different cultures and peoples
| - They do what they do because of poverty
| - They do what they do because the U.S. is arrogant
| - etc, etc, etc.

Sounds like a Brybaby post.

| I wish just one liberal would see that video -or- at least just listen to
| the audio. They would hear what I think serves to define a large part of
| exactly what we (the civilized world) are up against:
|
| The screams of the victim while his head is being carved off amidst the
| fervent chants of "Allahu Akbar" (God Is Great)...

....And Brybaby smiled gleefully. I imagine he thought the following while
watching said video: "Huh. Yeah. Serves Bush right. Bush did this, and
it's all his fault."

| Anyone who honestly thinks for one second that islamics with that mindset
| can be appeased, negotiated with or otherwise brought into the fold of
| modern society to coexist peacefully is so clearly and obviously deluded
| that it defies comprehension.

You cannot negotiate with a rabid animal. It is far more merciful to put an
end to its misery.

(I can hear Brybaby ****ing himself, whingeing, "You're advocating just what
those heroic insurgents did to that American interloper!")

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to