Old May 13th 04, 11:00 AM
RHF

STINGER,

MWB (an American) would appear to be the Gruppenführer (Group Leader)
for the "Blame America First!" Movement on this NewsGroup.

MII (a Canadian) would appear to be the Gruppenführer (Group Leader)
for the "Blame the Americans First!" Movement on this NewsGroup.

America is a Big Country (There is Enough Blame to Go Around for All )

American's have Big Hearts (We have Forgiveness for All Our Enemies )
[ Sometimes the Forgiveness can come only after we Bury them. :]

Just for the Fun of It ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Stinger" wrote in message
= = = . ..
"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From Google News:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/671202.cms

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

As usual, you're with the "blame America first!" crowd (my new phrase for
liberals -- after all, everybody that disagrees with you is now a "neocon."

Use your head for something besides a hat-holder.

Let's say that you just found from a TV news reporter out that your own son
was brutally beheaded by Islamic fundamentalists, on video for propaganda
purposes.

Now, how rational are you going to be for the next few days?

-- Stinger