Old May 13th 04, 12:47 PM
N8KDV

From: "-=jd=-"

Fourth, Was there a crack-pipe clenched firmly between your teeth when you
were posting? I'm having a difficult time understanding how you could take
a post about "apples" and turn it into "oranges". You are starting to use
tactics espoused by a certain debate-coa... wait a minute! Are You Humping
Bryant's Leg??

You want to kill all the extremists. No way that can be done without killing
innocents.

It's called WAR, **** for brains.

You're smater than most the trogs on your side.

Probably smart enough to be able to spell smarter correctly too!