Old May 14th 04, 01:58 AM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

You obviously wouldn't know a thing about being a man.

You must tell, not having a relationship with a woman -and for sure
never had-, not having children -and for sure not able to have-.
Disregarded by your own relatives. You have a poor life.

Really? And just what kind of crystal ball did your NAZI handlers give you
that would show that I've never had any relationships with women?

I don't need any NAZI thing, other than you who became one himself.
You're simply not able for having a real relationship. At least none
with a woman and what a MAN would call 'relationship'.

My life is/has been actually quite rich with many, many great experiences.

I bet you have them with your neighbours dogs and pigs.
You are a retarded nazi **** brain LIAR and fabricator.
Be a man once in your life and take your cyanid pill.

posted & mailed