Old May 14th 04, 08:00 PM
Pete

I'll tell you one thing. I never used the Sony AC adapter with my 7600 or
7600GR when listening to shortwave. For one thing, it made the automatic
frequency scanning stop at every increment, and it really interfered with
reception. No problem on batteries though, and it wasn't a problem for
regular AM or FM.
Pete

"Drifter" wrote in message
if ya need a good laugh; i ordered, from the sony
web site. wanted an AC adaptor for my 7600. got the
one, sony and the web site suggested. just got it today.
AC-E60A. made in china. on the back of the blister pack,
under notes, it says: "Do not use this AC adapter with a
radio as it may cause some noises".
LOL...Drifter...