Old May 14th 04, 09:00 PM
Tony Adams

Default Grundig FR200

Greetings,
I'm in the market for something like the Grundig FR200. My initial need
is for something to take this summer on an extended camping trip. I
definitely want something that does not rely on batteries, and the
addition of a light is a nice bonus.

I did find positive opinions of this unit on this newsgroup via Google's
archive. If you have one or chose an alternative, I'm wondering a few
things:

If you got something else to serve a similar purpose, are you happy with
your choice? What did you get?

If you've been using the Grundig FR200, has it met your expectations?

Is there something else I should be considering? I like to spend
something around the price of the Grundig ($40?) or less. Size and
weight are issues of course, as is reliability in the field and the
above-mentioned battery free operation.

Thanks