Old May 14th 04, 10:53 PM
Tlfort

On Fri, 14 May 2004 17:44:12 -0400, N8KDV

From: Tlfort

Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant
M II
Volker "Hitler" Tonn
Bill Everfart
Jeff Angus

Joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy!

But what kind of an idiot makes a sig line out of the people he's killfiled?
Answer: A really BIG idiot....

What kind of idiot takes the time to type the word 'joy' 89 times in a post?
Answer: Michael W. Bryant... a really FAT idiot....

It just goes to show you that no matter what Bryant can't bite his
tounge. Lucky for me, I only have to see him when he gets quoted.
Which ain't too often.

Tracy
Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant