Old May 15th 04, 01:41 AM
Gray Shockley

On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:35:31 -0500, JOE wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=3096485 287&
rd=1

What a hoot! No, it's not my auction. But very fun to read this one.
Lots of folks in the groups could use this - maybe you can even talk
to the black helicopters that hover in your back yard at night....

JOE

Thank you for posting this; it's /wonderful/!

Now, if he wants, I can think of another feature that might
increase the auction price.

Offer a double-your-money-back guarantee.

If the purchaser can prove absolutely that no aliens have ever
heard the broadcasts, that'll double etc etc.

If the bids don't go any higher, that would be $2.50.

(But I'd /really/ like to see the conclusive proof!!)

Gray Shockley
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio+ w/RS Loop