Old May 15th 04, 02:00 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth "-=jd=-" in
:

However, no-one gains anything by degrading the validity of their opinions
by resorting to vitriol and personal insult.

You will note that I'm not responding to any of the vitriol.

I long ago recognized that none of the vitriolic posters here ever said
anything of value; if you had not responded to them, I'd never have known
about them at all.

As you have said, everyone loses from such exchanges.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these