Old August 27th 04, 10:59 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Hi Yuri,

This is like offering an encyclopedia and saying an article about some
famous guy is in there.

Never mind. The data speaks for itself - less than a dB difference.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Not really, it is more like saying there is a word or discussion about 2 wire
beverages on page so and so (last few days). Discussion was quite sizable and
worth looking into for those who only play with "soft" antennas and see what
experiences were gained by those who played with real antennas. It was midnight
here and I was closing the shop for the day in anticipation of getting up
early. I had no time to go and do the digest or get into arguments of what IS
is.
Your data speaks of less than one dB, reality is bit different.
But I know, its me (problem), not the software.
Maybe a little less sarcasm would go longer way?

73 Yuri