Old May 15th 04, 08:26 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

You are a liar and a fabricator! You have absolutely no business teaching
anywhere.
You are a disgrace to the educational sytem.

It's ashame that we don't have people in our educational "sytem" that live up
to your standards.

Yeah, it's 'ashame'! What a frickin idiot you really are Fat Boy!

But, thanks. Taking one post with some erroneous data from 2000 and using that
to castigate over 25 years of teaching effort shows everyone that you lack a
single scrap of common-sense.

Common sense would have dictated that you not have lied about it in the first
place. However, as pointed out many times already, you lack common sense.

And it was not 'erroneous data', YOU claimed in your own words to have a PhD.

And you're unemployed. What a wonderful testimony to your own capabilities!

I can afford it, you have a problem with that, retard?

I didn't spend my earnings on drugs.