Old May 15th 04, 09:30 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

You've taken most of the fun that many people had in this NG and destroyed

it.
YOU.

You're a frickin retard, boy. Get over it.

Congrats, Steve. I'm sure JD will be reminding us all of how analytical and
factual your responses tend to be.

You're a retard. That's pretty damn factual. You're a liar and a fabricator.
That's pretty damn factual. You're a drug abuser. That's pretty damn factual. You
got into trouble with drugs and had to resign from your teaching position. That's
pretty damn factual. You lied about having a PhD. That's pretty damn factual...
the list goes ever on.