Old May 15th 04, 09:50 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

You're a retard. That's pretty damn factual.

As much a fact as my opinion that you're clearly mentally ill.

You're a liar and a fabricator.
That's pretty damn factual. You're a drug abuser. That's pretty damn factual.
You
got into trouble with drugs and had to resign from your teaching position.
That's
pretty damn factual. You lied about having a PhD. That's pretty damn
factual...
the list goes ever on.

You won't tell us when you "quit" work. That's a fact.

So?

You said you had a job and then said you were retired then said you just
weren't working.

I never stated I was retired, you took that from a joke I was making, retard.

You said you were involved in the search for Pol Pot and then denied that.
Fact.

I never denied that. You simply twisted it that way... better go check.

You won't tell us what you did while in the Navy. Fact.

So? Guess you'd better spend another $25!

When I disappear from the NG, you find other people to call retards. Fact.

You plan on disappearing soon? I'll throw a party.

There's a lot of negative facts about you, Steve. And you also just outright
lie, Mr. DUI.

Mr. DUI?