Old May 15th 04, 10:56 PM
Telamon

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: N8KDV

But I'm not expected to spell correctly... I don't have all those
fancy communication degrees like you do... or lie about.

Well, gee, you know I have at least two communication degrees. You
called Wayne State and checked on my BA and MA degrees. And by the
way, the study of communication involves spoken discourse, not
written discourse. Writing falls under an English degree.

Typing is hardly a measure of communication skills. Not a day goes ny
that you don't misspell or mis-type words in your posts. I don't
claim to be better than you. Never have. That must be more of your
projection tendencies!

This is just hilarious! Wow what did Mikey smoke today? This is the best
free entertainment around.

"spoken discourse, not written discourse"

Had me rolling on the floor with laughter.

Mikey just keeps getting better.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California