Old May 16th 04, 12:36 AM
Michael

"Les &/or Claire" wrote in message
Hi all!
right, name that noise time. Here in S.Kent UK on 10.512 USB.
Check it out and please someone, tell me what the hell it is?

Les

That sounds spooky. I agree that it is probably an auto tone devise gone
spastic.

Though... I remember an episode of the 1970's science fiction TV series
Battlestar Galactica. Thye episode was called "War Of The Gods". A race
of angelic beings zipped around space in balls of light that sounded very
much like what I'm hearing now... LOL.
--

Respectfully,

Michael

Location: Northern NJ
Primary Radio: R-75 with full Kiwa mods.
Antennas: 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire, G5RV
Additional Radios:GE Super Radio III, PL-550,
KA-1101, KA-1102, Kaiwa KA-989, Info-Mate 837,
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Home Page: http://md_dxing.tripod.com/