Old May 16th 04, 02:40 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Bryant is in need of a fix

From: "-=jd=-"

(Michael Bryant) wrote

From: N8KDV

You've taken most of the fun that many people had in this NG and
destroyed
it.
YOU.

You're a frickin retard, boy. Get over it.

Congrats, Steve. I'm sure JD will be reminding us all of how analytical
and factual your responses tend to be.

What do I have to do with your "back and forth's" with Steve? If you can't
fight your own battles, quit replying to your tormentors. I don't think
you will take that advice because I think you enjoy it too much.

Leave me out of it. I have no part of your messes with other posters. If
you need help finding someone to stick up for you, I can look through the
archives and see if I can identify a few possibles...

I simply remain amazed at your keen observation powers regarding who always is
the one INITIATING insults. Your objectivity is truly amazing.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A