Old May 16th 04, 03:29 AM

On Sat, 15 May 2004 01:04:44 GMT, Dave Shrader
wrote:

Topaz305RK wrote:

Didn't bother mine, are you sure that is what did it?

PS The guys selling the antenna needs to have his doc check his meds - get
real

I don't know cause and effect. But my bookmarks blew up when I opted for
"more movies" or what ever it was.

I ran PCPITSTOP.com and it says I'm clean. I then ran McAffee and it
reported no worms or viruses. So, my bookmarks dissappeared and I'm not
sure why!!

Obviously tthe aliens don't want you eavesdropping on them.
This is only a first warning. Next -- the dead crow in your driveway.
Then -- the crop circle on your lawn.