Old May 18th 04, 03:57 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Just as many are for as against. So I'll take my chances. The thing is
people like you don't take chances. We did and the world will be better for
it in the long run. If CNN was around in WWII you would have protested it
too and in return you would be shinning Hitlers offsprings boots right now.
I can't imagine how loud you would have been screaming if you were around
when we droped the bomb on Japan.

I think England was fighting the nasties in 1939. That's three years
BEFORE you 'took a chance'. Same thing in 1914. THREE years after the
start, you 'took a chance'.

Look at the number of dead soldiers in those wars from Canada,
Australia, England, New Zealand, etc relative populations. I'd say those
numbers make YOU look bad, not anyone else.

It's hard for you to accept that for the FIRST TIME in you history,
you've invaded another country without ANY provocation at all. That's
called invasion NOT liberation.

mike