Old May 18th 04, 05:26 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"lsmyer" wrote:

Here's a link to an article about murdered DJs and radio hosts.
http://radio.about.com/library/weekly/aa080303a.htm

I don't know about anyone else, but I was assaulted at gunpoint one
day at our local radio station by a crazy ex-employee. Plus, I've
been stalked several different times. All of those events happened
back in the late 70s and early 80s. To me, it was a shock when it
first happened to me, but now I have come to recognize this
phenomenon as a typical job hazard of the radio industry. Radio draws
nutcakes. That's what drew me to the industry to start with!

Has anyone here had any such experience in their background?

Just Bryant in this newsgroup.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California