Old May 18th 04, 06:25 AM
JLB

I bought one just a couple of week ago and I am very happy with it.
For $40, how could you go wrong?

The built in light is not very strong, but what the hell, if I wanted a
bright light I should have bought a flashlight.

I mainly bought this because I like to go camping, and I didn't want to go
broke feeding it batteries. After 1 or 1 1/2 min of cranking, I get 1 to 1
1/2 hours of listening ( med to low volume)

the reception is pretty good. But I wish it had and external antenna input

all in all I think it's pretty good

Nitrotear