Old May 18th 04, 02:58 PM
Dave Holford

Dan wrote:

I finally got a chance to check into it here. It almost sounds
mechanically generated. Boy is this weird! I made a recording of it on
my Sony MZ-R37 mini-disc recorder. This recorder works great with the
un-amped audio output of the Grundig Satellit 800 that I have. I've got
a disc full of that stuff.

Another interesting point is that there are reports from England,
Canada and Southeast US coast (me) hearing it. So it's not a
"local" signal.

Anyone on the West coast of the US hearing this? South America?
Australia?

Dan

I've seen reports from Russia, UK, West Coast of North America, France,
Germany, Australia and New Zealand in the last couple of days.

Dave