Old May 18th 04, 09:38 PM
uncle arnie

On Tue, 18 May 2004 02:06 pm -0600 UTC, YODAR posted:
%MM

What kind of service costs am I to expect with rotary encoder failure
and accompanying (apparent) loss of signal

Does AES have a SERVICE DEPT. or am I better sending it to ICOM?

Yodar

Icom will depend on what country you live in. Over-border shipping can
attract duties on total cost of the radio b/c it has been "improved" in the
eyes of customs. Best bet is to phone them. Icom America are quite
pleasant on the phone and if you get a knowledgeable guy, will tell you
alot of info informally.
--
-UA