Old May 19th 04, 02:35 AM
starman

Dan wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2004 09:58:47 -0400, Dave Holford
wrote:

I've seen reports from Russia, UK, West Coast of North America, France,
Germany, Australia and New Zealand in the last couple of days.

Wow. That's great. I didn't know that.

I wonder if Glenn Hauser will have any info on this?

Dan

I was the first to report a very similar signal to GH about 20-years
ago. Back then we thought it might be a new kind of OTH radar. The
signal I'm hearing now (5/19 0130-UTC) changes tones faster than the old
one from the 80's but it's the same principle. I think it's an
ionospheric test signal.