Old May 18th 04, 06:17 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:
snippage

This is a lovely tribute, that some troll would (side)swipe my name to post
questionable material.. but I don't appreciate it much, even where I may
agree with some portions of it.

BTW... what is this: news.maxwell.syr.edu! besides a part of the path of
the previous message? I'm not really good at reading headers, and the
has bought 'shinbeero.net') Note that my ISP is shinbiro.com.

No, the only header in that message that isn't forged is the Path:
The path gets added on to, on the left, at each site it is forwarded
through.

Which shows that all these sorts of messages I've looked at came from
news.alt.net. (I think that's also know as Altopia). They may not allow
spammers, but they'll let the customers get away with just about anything
else, and keep them anonymous, too.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident