Old May 21st 04, 12:38 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael Bryant" wrote:

| The new sobriquet's origin is Bryant's incessant whingeing.
|
| "Whingeing"???
|
| What kind of asshole can spell "sobriquet" but not "whining"? One that's
most
| likely drunk.....

Well, Brybaby, I understand that most of your money goes for the
purchase of illegal street narcotics, so I understand that you cannot
afford a good dictionary, but now, there is no excuse. Look at the
following link - Merriam Webster has a convenient online dictionary.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...y&va=whingeing

Here's the text of the definition for "whinge / whingeing."

Main Entry: whinge
Pronunciation: 'hwinj, 'winj
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): whinged; whing·ing or whinge·ing
Etymology: from (assumed) Middle English, from Old English hwinsian; akin to
Old High German winsOn to moan
British : to complain fretfully : WHINE

Now, I ask you, Brybaby, what kind of an asshole claims to have a PhD, but
can't
get off of his fat arse and look up a word in a dictionary?

Now, stop your whingeing and take your insulin, Brybaby.

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to