Old August 31st 04, 02:12 AM

O'Higgins is not English. He was an important part of the fight to
breakaway from Spain.

I found the descriptions of the rhombics interesting. Thanks.

My son changed my operating system over the weekend. The change was
long overdue. This is first test of whether I am able to post.

73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home: